
This is a picture of Audrina on her first birthday...its very bitter sweet to look at this picture and see her now. Parts of me are so proud of who she is becoming but there is a small piece of me still holding on to this little baby in this picture. As I've said to so many people, I'm still trying to find the pause button and I am not doing a very good job finding it!
If I could tell her how I feel right now this is what I'd say:
The day you were born was one of the happiest days of my life. The anticipation I had to meet you was overwhelming. But the actual feeling when the doctor placed you in my arms I can't even explain in words, the instant love I had for you exploded. I just remember looking down at you with watery joyful eyes with your Daddy standing next to me knowing our lives had changed forever and I couldn't be happier. We were so proud of our little miracle and so excited for the days to come. Every morning I was so excited to wake up and see you and watch you grow. I also made sure I had my camera charged and ready so I wouldn't miss a thing. The way you developed amazed us. You were such a determined baby and still are as a little girl. You continue to amaze us as you are now growing into a little girl and big sister. Your tender heart and caring nature melts our hearts. You love to socialize and have open arms to everyone and want everyone to be your friend. You are the pure example of how people should be to others. Your high energy keeps me in shape and young. I think we share the same amount of bruises because in our house we play hard and sleep hard. I thank God everyday for you and when times are tough I always remind myself of the blessings I have in my life and one of the most important ones is you. I hope you continue to shine in everything you do. We love you so much and are so proud of the little girl you are becoming!
No comments:
Post a Comment